Simple Kingdoms is meant to played over time and requires the player to think carefully with each action they take. This game runs on an old browser-based game method of passing time known as "ticks".
Each tick length depends on the server you decide to play on. You can even play on all 3! There are 3 game speeds. 5 minute ticks, 15 minute ticks and 60 minute ticks. When a tick happens, all marches advance, resources are generated, troops are trained, etc...
This gives players a more strategic approach to the game as it is meant to be played. Simple Kingdoms is meant to be a light-weight game that can be played across every device type that has a connection! (*Minimal speeds! 56k even)
Form guilds, rise through the ranks of the world and claim your throne 1 tick at a time.
*If you are playing on a browser, reduce the width of the game window for the best play experience.
- Ticks started on all servers - Happy New Years!
- Complete server reset due to recent fixes.
- Fixed inactive deletion issue
- 5 minute & 60 minute servers enabled
- Incorporated auto inactive account deletion after 2 weeks
- Fixed battle wins/losses/kills stats
- Fixed auto-delete mail function
- Raised camp capacity from 500 per level to 2500
- Fixed resource income bug during tick
- Raised March Tent Capacity to match Wall Capacity
- Raised wall capacity from 250 to 1000 (base value)
- Raised scout capacity from 100 to 250 (base value)
- Increased food and water income from 50 to 150 (base value)
- Increased wood and stone income from 50 to 100 (base value)
- Removed Castle level requirement for Planner
- Balance Reset
- Simple Kingdoms Mobile v1.1 test begins
- Happiness & Honor Update
- Lowered population growth slightly
- All units trainable by exact numbers
- New report reading layout, read/unread system
- Integrated Building/Unit/Plan canceling
- Set header and footer buttons to be clickable
- Troop unit disbanding integrated
- The world travel cycles through east/west
- Fixed power not showing correctly
- Unit deaths included in the attack report now
- Fixed "notice" error upon registration
- Wall now has health points shown as red bar